There isn't a whole lot that can beat a day of hockey, comedy, music and beer, which is why we are sponsoring the First Annual Battle of the Bears on Saturday, October 5th!
Here’s the agenda:
- 10:30 – 11:30 “Timbits” Youth Hockey Round Robin
- 11:30 – 11:45 Team Warm-Ups
- 11:45 –12:00 Bob Marley Crowd Rev-Up
- 12:00 – 1:45 “Battle of the Bears” – two 25 minute halves, intermission, & autographs
- 2:30 – 6:30 Post-game Concert, Beer Festival, and Barbecue
The post-game Beer Festival & Barbecue will be held right outside The Colisee. Music will be provided by The Don Campbell Band and Lyle Divinsky & Model Airplane.
Shipyard and Baxter Brewing will be on hand for your craft beer needs.
All proceeds will go to The Maine State Trooper Foundation, The Portland Boxing Club, and The University of Maine Men’s Ice Hockey program.
Tickets are available at The Colisee website.
We hope to see you there!